DIRECTORATE OF ICT
ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
This is to bring to your notice that course registration is now done through the college portal. Students will only be given access to register their courses when they have completely paid their fees and departmental dues for 1st and 2nd semesters of 2019/2020 session. Consequently;
- Normal course registration begins on 11/01/2021 and ends on 12/02/2021.
- Late registration takes effect from 15/02/2021 to 26/02/2021, and it will attract penalty of N2000. Afterwards, the portal shall be closed for course registration.
- Late registration fee shall be increased if the portal will be opened again for registration.
- Only the students that have completed their course registrations shall be allowed to write examinations as the list of registered students shall be generated from the portal.
STEPS TO REGISTER COURSES
- Log on to www.eportal.akscoe.edu.ng
- At the login page, enter your Matriculation Number (all in Uppercase) as username and password
- Click on Academic from the home menu
- Click on New Registration (the list of all the courses for your department and level shall be displayed)
- Click on the Check boxes to enter the courses you want to register (enter the courses you have failed first)
- Click on Submit
- Print out the course registration form and take it to the designated officers to endorse and submit a copy to your HOD, Dean or Director (for Degree students).
In the case of any challenge, report to the ICT unit for help.
Mrs. Victoria A. Uwah
Ag Director, ICT